Garage Door Repair Services For Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, and Northern Illinois
If your garage door has been acting up recently and isn’t functioning properly, contact Consolidated Garage Doors.
Consolidated Garage Doors provides SOLID SERVICE, SOLID SALES and SOLID PRODUCT to the areas of St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia and other markets. Our family-run business has been solid since 1976®, providing focused attention to our local community for over 42 years.
As a member of the International Door Association, Central States Door Dealers Association and Northern Illinois Home Builders Association, as well as being recognized as a Super Service Award Recipient from Angie’s List, our company is committed and dedicated to the residential garage door business.
If you are in need of a repair or want to be proactive with garage door maintenance, contact us today to schedule a service appointment.
Garage Door Services Provided at Consolidated Garage Doors
In the tri-cities of Batavia, Geneva and St. Charles, our team is experienced with the knowledge and skills to repair a variety of garage door malfunctions. Get in touch with us if you need service and attention in the following areas:
- Worn-out and old hardware — Cables, springs, hinges, rollers, locks and struts are replaceable.
- Damaged panels — Repair to materials used to build your door (wood, steel and aluminum).
- Malfunctioning remote controls — Transmitters, battery back-ups, keyless entries.
- Window Inserts and Glass Top Sections — Replacement of or repair to standard, insulated, obscure or acrylic windows.
- Weather stripping — Bottom seals or replacing the PVC seals on tops and sides of doors.
Beyond repair work, we recommend inquiring about tune-ups and regular maintenance within the Batavia area. Ideally, you should invest in a maintenance check-up every two years to increase the lifespan of your door.
Schedule a repair service today and see firsthand how SOLID Consolidated Garage Doors is.
Why Garage Door Repairs Are Needed in Northern Illinois
Sometimes, the damage to a garage door is extreme — such as an automobile accident or weather-inflicted damage. In those cases, it is important and probably more beneficial to order a brand-new design.
However, there are some instances where a quick repair is all you need to get your garage door back up and running, such as:
- Frequent loud or unnatural noises
- A stuck door, whether open or closed
- Visible, yet not extreme, damage
Abnormal sounds that repeatedly occur when opening or closing your garage door are definite signs indicating a repair is needed. It might just be squeaky due to a track-and-wheel system that needs more lubrication or loose hardware.
If your door is stuck, do not try to forcibly open or shut the door yourself — call the professionals at Consolidated Garage Doors for help.